a.k.a. The Urban Jewel
Although she had a successful career managing The Soul Touchaz, it didn't take long for the beautiful Dymond to find herself competing herself inside the squared circle. The old-school style of wrestling that she's employed has been good to Dymond: she's already captured several championship titles and more are sure to follow!
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 135
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Hometown: Soul Of America (USA)
- How It Started: My husband is also in the wrestling business. One day he got a ton of messages on his cell phone from a company that we were working for. They wanted to make sure my husband brought me to the show that night. It turns out that the company had a huge contact on the line and one of the matches that had to put on was a ladies match. The ladies champion had canceled and her opponent decided to back out. Another wrestler was bringing a lady wrestler with him, but they needed another woman to face her. When my husband told me what was planned I was more than happy to do it.
- Gimmick: I'm a diva that has a great sense of fair play.
- Wrestling Style: I'm more of an old-school wrestler.
- Gear: I wear different (but stylish) outfits. Definitely clothing befitting a diva!
- Titles Held: Windy City Pro Wrestling (WCPW) Ladies Champion; Vanguard All-Star Alliance(VWAA) Women's Champion; Stars & Stripes(SSW) Tag Team Champion.
- Biggest Win: My biggest win was when I captured the WCPW Ladies Title from long-reigning champion Cheeks Manson. Even though the match was short and I caught her off guard, it's still my biggest win because I won the title.
- Worst Loss: My worst loss is my only loss to FAITH.
- Favorite Type of Match: I would say that my favorite is intergender matches. I love taggin' with my man, C.Red, or The Soul Touchaz.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Monkey flip; cross body; drop toehold.
- Finisher: "The DYMOND Xchange".
- Biggest Allies: My ONLY allies are The Soul Touchaz.
- Most-Hated Enemies: Her name is FAITH! We use to be part of a stable called "The C.U.R.E." But then she tried to get close to my man Red...that I wasn't going to take! We've been bitter enemies ever since.
- Toughest Opponent(s): Former WWE diva, Jazz. I still owe her one!
- Career Highlight: I was part of Chikara's "King Of Trios 2009" with The Soul Touchaz. We were in Philadelphia for three days and we got so much love from the fans!
- Favorite Wrestlers: Chyna; Shawn Michaels; Ric Flair; MsChif; John Cena; Amazing Kong.
- Wrestling Ambition: I hope to make an impact, along with The Soul Touchaz, very soon. I could see myself in Shimmer, ROH, TNA or DragonGateUSA!
Dymond's Personal Notes...
My favorite color is purple.....A hobby that I really enjoy is doing crochet.....I love shrimp and lobster!.....My favorite music is R&B and Gospel.....I'm a mother of two and stepmother of three).....We own two dogs