|Prepare yourself for the wrestling onslaught that is known as Violent Jade! If you're looking for a hip female grappler decked-out in the latest fashion gear...one who is trying to win over the fans with fancy moves and a sexy gimmick...then look somewhere else! You've got the wrong lady. Jade is the epitome of no-nonsense, in-yer-face, smash-mouth brawling. This ring warrior doesn't care what she looks like, what the fans think or what the press says about her. When she steps between the ropes, all she cares about is kicking butt, breaking bones and winning. And how far will she go to win? As far as she has to--and maybe even a little further than that. Jade's motto is quite direct: "Love me or hate me, you WILL respect me!" Be afraid. Be very afraid when you're standing across the ring from...Violent Jade!|| ||
Violent Jade's Profile...
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 140
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Hazel
- Hometown: Detroit, Michigan (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/WrestlerProfileLayout.asp on line 146
- Years In Wrestling: -364 months
- How It Started: I was always a fan and it was always a dream of mine to be a professional wrestler. When I realized that the legendary Tugboat Taylor was training wrestlers where I was living in Houston, I just decided to sign-up and start training.
- Gimmick: A chick with attitude...constantly dissed and pissed off. I'm a female professional wrestler! When I step into the ring, there are two things I'm going to accomplish: I'm gonna TELL you what a great wrestler I am...and then I'm gonna SHOW you. I take pride in my sport/profession, but that doesn't mean I won't do whatever it takes to win.
- Wrestling Style: I can do it all. I'm a knowledgable ring technician. I was trained old school, but I can go spot festing, too. I can flip, fly, and suicide dive. I can go hardcore if the motive (money) is right. And I can damn sure brawl.
With that said, I have reached a point in my career where I prefer to stick to the traditions of this business and what made it great in the first place, so I would categorize myself as old school.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I wear custom singlets (hot pink, tie dyed purple or aqua in color) with "Jade" on the front and a Psychopathic Records Hatchetman on the small of the back. A black halter top and black wrestling shorts underneath. Black knee
pads, kick pads and wrist wraps. Black leather wrestling boots.
- Titles Held: Warriors of Wrestling (WOW) Lightweight Champion and Women's Champion.
- Biggest Win: Defeating Mr. Entertainment.
- Worst Loss: Losing to Miss Lacy in a WOW non-title match.
- Favorite Type of Match: Intergender.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Knee lift; camel clutch.
- Finisher: "Laid by Jade"...Top Rope Elbow Drop.
- Biggest Allies: Jade has no allies in the ring...only acquaintances of convenience. As far as people in my personal life that mean a lot to me, I have a lot of those. My baby daughter Gavrie. My best buddies Al, Katy, Eddie, Dustin, Ann, and Richie. My Mom and Dad who have supported my career 100%. Other friends that are too good to me like Kirk, Chaz, Ken and Juanita, Joe, Scott, Wayne, Rick and a lot of others. My trainer Tugboat. Oh yeah, and my guy
- Most Hated Enemies: Miss Lacy (WOW).
- Career Highlight: Getting to know, work with, and learn from some of the true greats in this business. No match, belt or award can compare in value to what I've
- Favorite Wrestlers: Dusty Wolfe.
- Wrestling Ambition: My goal in wrestling is a simple one. I don't plan on making it to WWE, or TNA, or even work a PPV. If it happens, %$@^#*-A! GREAT! If not, no hopes or dreams of mine were crushed. My goal is to go out and give 100% everytime I step into the ring. I want nothing more than to be able to look back on my career, wherever it leads, and know that I tried my hardest and went as far as I could. I promise you won't feel cheated watching a Jade match.
Violent Jade's Personal Notes...
Some hobbies: traveling, shopping, skateboarding and surfin the web.....And some favorites.....Food: Steak and Seafood.....Fast food: Wendy's and Popeyes.....Movie: The Godfather.....Actor: Al Pacino.....Actress: Cameron Diaz.....TV show: Jimmy Kimmel Live.....Channel: Comedy Central.....Website: www.oldschool-wrestling.com.....Brands: Sketchers/Vans, Jnco, Billabong, Quicksilver.....Sport: Baseball.....Baseball Teams: Astros, Royals, Tigers.....Football Teams: Chiefs, Texans, Lions.....Bands: ICP, Good Charlotte, Johnny Cash, Rage Against The Machine, Korn, Hank Williams Jr., Twiztid, Anybody Killa, David Allen Coe.
Visitors to this page.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -- Yogi Berra