a.k.a. Valerie Wyndham
|Valerie is fond of saying: "It's all about the legs." Well, Val knows she's got 'em and she definitely knows how to use them! The former Southern California ringside beauty has relocated to sunny Florida and she's picked-up right where she left off...grabbing the attention of fans, promoters and wrestlers alike. And once Val has that attention, she uses it to her advantage. Many an opponent and referee have been distracted at crucial moments during a match when this gorgeous manager has decided to turn up the heat. Valerie knows what she wants in this business, and she'll do whatever it takes to get it. Interference, mind games, distraction and any other strategy it takes to bring victories to her men are all freely used. While many may not agree with her tactics, most everyone will agree that SoCalVal is one of the most beautiful women in the sport today!|| ||
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: 117
- Hair: Red
- Eyes: Blue/Green
- Hometown: Orlando, Florida (USA)... via Southern California
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -393 months
- How It Started: I've been a fan of wrestling since I was 14. I really enjoyed watching the female characters and the idea of managing really intrigued me. The more I watched wrestling, the more I wanted to get involved! When I moved to Los Angeles, I met some people that were involved with the independent federations around Southern California. Through them, one of the promoters approached me at a wrestling show I was attending as a fan and talked to me about the possibility of being a manager. Needless to say, I was ecstatic! The rest is history.
- Gimmick: What people noticed first about me was my legs. After I attended my first wrestling show, I became known on a fan message board as "The chick with the legs" before the name SoCalVal was given to me! So besides that, my gimmick is basically a classy, spoiled, snobby little rich girl who always gets her way and only associates with winners. I fashioned SoCalVal after my favorite characters in wrestling: Stephanie McMahon, Miss Elizabeth and Missy Hyatt.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: Short skirts, high heels and a lot of fancy dresses as a tribute to Miss Elizabeth! Sexy--but with class--best describes my wardrobe.
- Manager Of: The YRR (a.k.a. "Young, Rich, Ready for Action").
- Have Managed: Over 80 wrestlers, including: Steve Corino; Prince Iaukea; Francine; Bobcat; Jazz; Super Dragon; Frankie Kazarian; Danny Doring; Billy Fives; Shocker; The Naturals.
- Biggest Allies: Gorgeous George; Bobcat; Kevin Nash.
- Most Hated Enemies: Francine.
- Career Highlight: Working for TNA Wrestling on Spike TV and Randy Savage's MachoMan.com.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles.
- Wrestling Ambition: To have a long, successful career in wrestling.
SoCalVal's Personal Notes...
I spend a lot of time watching wrestling, whether it's attending a live event or watching it on TV. I also really enjoy "doing my homework"--as I like to call it--which consists of reviewing old wrestling tapes of different managers.....Otherwise, I have an interest in art (primarily French impressionism), forensic science and, like any true girly-girl, I have a passion for fashion. : )
Visitors to this page.
"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked." -- Eric Segal