|Don't let the sexy, feminine, charming looks of The Diva fool you. This lady is fast becoming one of the top female grapplers in the Midwest...and it's not because she's been catering to the fans. If anything, The Diva has taken every shortcut she can, whenever she can. This lady will rarely pass up the opportunity to stomp, choke, pull hair or break any other rule of good sportsmanship when taking on an opponent. Watch for The Diva to go far in her drive to be tops in the Women's Division.|| ||
The Diva's Profile...
- Height: 5' 3"
- Weight: 125
- Hair: Auburn
- Eyes: Blue
- Hometown: Beverly Hills, CA (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/WrestlerProfileLayout.asp on line 146
- Years In Wrestling: 2
- How It Started: My younger brother and I had always been huge fans of wrestling mainly because my mother was. I remember watching Hulk Hogan as a heel, being managed by Classy Freddy Blassie. One year for my birthday, my father bought us all tickets to a house show where Hulk Hogan was the main event (at the height of Wrestlemania). I was hooked ever since then. I went to as many house shows as I could. Then after taking a wrestling sabbatical for several years, I found out about independent shows. I saw where a local promotion was running and checked it out. Eventually I asked how I could get involved and the rest is history!
- Gimmick: As a manager, I call myself "The Greatest Managerial Mind In The Midwest", and I am a total heel. I do the whole Bobby Heenan thing where I remind the humanoids out in the crowd of how much better I am than them. I am the classy, sexy, smart, opportunistic manager that likes to go where the gold is. As a wrestler, it's pretty much the same. I love to play the heel. As a face, it's pretty much the nice little Diva next door, lol.
- Wrestling Style: As a heel, I am a Super-Heel. I get more heat than most women I know. I do mostly rule breaker stuff: choking, stomping, hair pulls. As a face, I am a technical mat wrestler.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I wear a lot of black, only because I heel so much. I wear several shirts that I designed myself that say "DIVA" along with black pants.
- Titles Held: EWF Ladies Champion;, CIWI Ladies Champion.
- Biggest Win: When I beat Macaela Mercedes for the vacated CIWI ladies belt.
- Worst Loss: When I lost to Brandi Alexander for the CWA ladies belt.
- Favorite Type of Match: I like working mixed-tags a lot.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: For a while, I used a reverse DDT. But now I like using a double underhook DDT, and the Macho Man elbow off the top rope.
- Finisher: As a face, I mostly use a roll up as a finisher. As a heel, it's usually a cheap shot that leads to the elbow off the top rope. There was a time when I also used I used a loaded purse!
- Biggest Allies: My biggest ally is the guy I manage as a heel, Poison Appollo Starr.
- Most Hated Enemies: Definitely that damn Macaela Mercedes! We've been best of friends in the past, but right now we're bitter enemies.
- Career Highlight: At the CIW anniversary show, I had to wrestle two matches to win the vacated CIWI ladies belt. The first match I wrestled Sonya Blackhawk and defeated her. Then I managed Poison Appollo Starr and he won the Cruiserweight belt (with a little help from me, I might add). Then I went out and defeated Macaela Mercedes for the belt! A VERY long night for me.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Indy-wise, I love Poison Appollo Starr, C.M. Punk, Colt Cabana, and Chris Hero. WWE-wise, I love Kurt Angle and Triple H. I was also a huge fan of the Hart Foundation and Harlem Heat. However, I was most influenced by the managers of the industry...namely, Jim Cornette, Bobby Heenan, and Paul Heyman.
- Wrestling Ambition: Right now I wrestle for fun, if you can call busted lips, cuts and bruises fun! I have absolutely no delusions of making it to WWE, but I can still dream like everyone else...
The Diva's Personal Notes...
I got a late start in the wrestling business, but it's still been fun. I also work a full time job at a bank and go to school full time. It's a very difficult schedule, but I plan to get my degree in chemistry at Purdue University so I can teach high school chemistry.....As much as I like people to think I'm a hard-ass, I love kids and think I would make a great teacher.....I also like to do charity work, whether it's donating money and food, or helping to spread the word about the importance of donating blood.....I'm a fan of most sports, including football, baseball, and auto racing. I usually go to the Brickyard every chance I get.....I also used to coach little league baseball. But I gave that up when I got to the 13-15 year old age bracket. Teenage boys are definitely a handful.....Right now I'm single, as my life is so incredibly busy!
Visitors to this page.
"You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down." -- Mary Pickford