|Tanner McKee entered the world of wrestling with one thing in mind: to beat people up! This rough redhead comes to the ring looking to take her aggression out on someone...and her poor opponents fit the bill perfectly. If a hold can be applied that will cause a scream of anguish throughout the arena, you can be sure that Tanner McKee will be applying it!|| ||
Tanner McKee's Profile...
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: 175
- Hair: Red
- Eyes: Depends on how mad someone makes me...but generally speaking, they're hazel.
- Hometown: West Haven, Utah (USA)
- How It Started: Hmm, a sport where I get to take out my aggression on someone else...and it's expected? Sounds like a dream come true to me.
- Gimmick: Fiery, temperamental bitch!
- Wrestling Style: Old-school, technical.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: Usually black and red.
- Titles Held: None...yet.
- Biggest Win: None worth getting all excited over.
- Worst Loss: Every loss is bad.
- Favorite Type of Match: The type where I win.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Anything that causes the most pain to my opponent.
- Finisher: Anything that works.
- Biggest Allies: None.
- Most Hated Enemies: Everyone.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Victoria; Shane Helms; Kevin Nash; Shawn Michaels; Jazz; Leilani Kai.
- Wrestling Ambition: To be able to wrestle full time and to win any/every title available.
Tanner McKee's Personal Notes...
I grew up playing soccer for about 17 years.....I also played volleyball for several years and I cheered on a nationally ranked high school squad for three years.....I love animals, especially dogs.....I like all types of music: folk, bluegrass, country, pop, rock, rap, Irish, Italian, New Age, soundtracks, etc.