|British wrestling continues to thrive with the addition of Skye to the UK Women's Division. Although she has yet to reach her 21st birthday, Skye already has a couple of years of experience under her belt...and things are only going to get better for this no-nonsense, old-school, technical grappler. Will we be seeing Skye in some state-side wrestling rings soon?|| ||
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 130
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Hazel
- Hometown: Cheshunt, Hertfordshire (UK)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/WrestlerProfileLayout.asp on line 146
- Years In Wrestling: -401 months
- How It Started: I used to watch WWF in the mornings when I was about seven, but then I eventually drifted away from it with school and childhood. When I turned fifteen I started watching wrestling again. I used to like it as a kid, but I really got into it and the characters this time! I've always loved acting and sport, and it was the mixture of both which really interested me. I was especially impressed by the women such as Lita and Trish. As soon as I saw women in the ring with the guys, it really inspired me and made me feel like I could do it too. The fact that women could go in there with the men and mix it up with them...I heard it calling to me! After a while of watching it made me want to explore all the other styles. And that attracted me to more wrestlers such as Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle and William Regal. I like things that are different, and when you tell people that you wrestle they think you're mad! Bit like me really..so it goes hand in hand!
- Gimmick: No-nonsense, sweet yet very tough girl with a wild streak.
- Wrestling Style: Technical, old-school and a bit of new-school. I also like to throw in a dash of high flying/power.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: Anything blue really!
- Titles Held: None to date, but that will change!
- Biggest Win: When I teamed up with Jade to take on and defeat Karl Fury and Erin Angel.
- Worst Loss: Going one-on-one with Nikita in Switzerland for the Queen of Chaos title.
- Favorite Type of Match: Singles, intergender and tags/mixed tags.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Somersault Neck-breaker; Fisherman's Suplex; Floatover DDT; TKO.
- Finisher: Hurricarana Pin.
- Biggest Allies: Ashe.
- Most Hated Enemies: Jade; Nikita; Donna; Jennidee.
- Toughest Opponents: Nikita.
- Career Highlight: Working in front of the WWE roster at Insurrextion 2003 and being trained by Dave Taylor, William Regal and Chris Benoit in Atlanta (2003 & 2004).
- Favorite Wrestlers: One of my all time favourite wrestlers in WWE has to be Shawn Michaels. He is God! The women in WWE--Victoria, Molly, Jazz, Trish--are all really talented. There are also so many guys on the Indies that I like: AJ Styles; Brian Kendrick; Doug Williams; American Dragon; Low ki and Christopher Daniels.
- Wrestling Ambition: To be the best female wrestler to ever compete in Britain, make it to the States and make a name for myself there. Skye's the limit remember!
Skye's Personal Notes...
I am a qualified fitness instructor.....I like to work out when I can get off my butt!.....I like to listen to rock music. Some of my favourite bands include: Metallica, Evanescence, Disturbed and Korn. None of that nasty poppy stuff! On the odd occasion, I may listen to classical to chill me out.....I like art and poetry.....I enjoy reading...mainly horror and fantasy.....Also, like any female, I enjoy shopping. I cannot resist!.....I also watch as much wrestling as I can to keep learning all the time.....I like TNA, NOAH and ROH.
Visit Skye's home page...Skye
Visitors to this page.
"Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well." -- Josh Billings