a.k.a. Fluff Dupp
Seven Briggs, a top manager in Florida for several years, attained "breakout" status in 2002 as TNA's Fluff Dupp...the manager of hillbilly brothers Stan and Bo Dupp. Whether this beautiful G.L.O.R.Y. Girl is in action as country-girl Fluff in her pigtails and cut-off shorts
Seven Briggs' Stats...
- Height: 5' 9"
- Weight: 135
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
- Hometown: Jacksonville, Florida (USA)
Seven Briggs' Profile...
- How It Started: I started a dance group similar to the Nitro Girls for a local fed. But when that didn't go over too well, I started managing. I first worked local shows in Jacksonville, then we started working all over Florida and the East Coast.
- Gimmick: Seven started out with a gothic gimmick, but now I wear whatever I feel like when I am Seven. Fluff Dupp is a country girl similar to Ellie Mae from the Beverly Hillbillies.
- Gear: Whatever I feel like on that particular day! : )
- Biggest Allies: I am everyone's friend. ; )
- Most-Hated Enemies: I'm a good girl...I don't have any enemies! ; )
- Career Highlight: Working the NWA 53rd/54th Anniversary Shows; working for TNA; managing Wrongful Death when they became Florida Unified NWA-IPW Tag Team Champs; working the Dragon-Con sci-fi convention.
- Wrestling Ambition: To go as far as I can in this business and get there because I earned it the right way...and not by kissing someone's ass to get there.
Seven Briggs' Personal Notes...
Other than working in wrestling, I have been a nurse for many years. I work full time at a psychiatric hospital.....I am also a dancer. I started at the age of three and I've been dancing ever since! I'm trained in ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, and modern...but ballet and pointe are my favorites.....I have six cats.....I LOVE Heavy Metal music and all things HORROR!