|Kentucky manager Mizz Badittude is not afraid to stand up for herself at ringside or get involved in the matches of her men. As this blonde vixen likes to remind everyone: "To be tough you gotta have attitude...but to be me, you gotta have BADittude!"|| ||
Mizz Badittude's Profile...
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 115
- Hair: Auburn
- Eyes: Blue
- Hometown: Shelbiana, Kentucky (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -371 months
- How It Started: I got invloved in wrestling by accident actually. My friend B.J. (also known as "BJ The DJ" in UWF) was a good friend in high school. He had been doing the wrestling thing for some time and he just asked me one day if I'd like to go...kinda something to get me out of the house. I had always loved wrestling and watched WWF with
my dad from the time I was old enough to remember all the way up to the Degeneration X era. I am an attention junkie anyway, so I figured "yeah, why not?" And from that day on, its been a part of me.
- Gimmick: I'm Mizz Badittude: the sexy lil' vixen that every girl hates and every man loves. I'm not much in size, but I dont take crap from anyone because to be tough you gotta have attitude...but to be me, you gotta have BADittude!
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I mostly go for the Trish Stratus kinda wardrobe. Man, is she my hero or what?!
- Have Managed: Big Daddy Venus (whom I absolutely loved working for); Brock Singleton; BJ The DJ.
- Biggest Allies: The members of the CWO; Chuck "Big Daddy" Clydie; Brock Singleton; Big Joe; my sister, Heather; BJ; Johnny Montgomery; Eddie Browning; Big E.
- Most Hated Enemies: The Lovely Serena...need I say more?
- Career Highlight: I was invloved in a Detroit Street Match at a show in Fleming Neon, KY. I was
managing Big Daddy Venus in a match with BJ the DJ. Man, it must have went on forever! I got a lot of cheap shots in and generated a lot of heat with the fans.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Shawn Micheals! If I had the chaqnce to actually meet the guy, he'd probably have to get security cuz I'd be tearin' into him like a pack of meat! Other than that, Trish Stratus is a big favorite. And of course, Sable...the master bitch of them all. She's my biggest role model.
- Wrestling Ambition: My ambitions as far as my wresting career: To go straight to the top! I promised myself that one day I would be famous...the one chick that stood out from them all. One of these days I'm gonna be right there in that WWE ring and just like the great Divas before me, fans will be
screaming MY name. It's all just a matter of time...
Mizz Badittude's Personal Notes...
Hi! I'll tell ya a little about myself (but I change constantly so it's hard to keep up with myself sometimes!).....I'm a real party go-er. I love my friends and hanging out anywhere there's a crowd. If there's a dance floor, I'll hit it. And if there's a bar I'll be there gettin' free drinks! lol.....Okay, seriously, I'm actually a well-rounded kinda person. I love life. Even with its little imperfections. Hell, if life was
perfect, things would just get real boring. Who needs that, right?.....Some things about my home life: I got a pup for Valentine's Day (2004). A little boxer I named Brutus.....I brought my car out of retirement recently: an '85 Mustang with a BOSS 302 bad boy sittin' under the hood. (Yeah, I admit it. I'm a speed freak.) Guys, trust me. Girls will love you if you have a fast car! lol.....I love to work, especially in
the ring. I'm hoping that one day I will get spotted and become the next Trish Stratus. That chick is my hero!...I am currently living in the Knoxville, Tennessee area. I've taken a vacation from wrestling to pursue a modeling career that I'm hoping will jump-start my managing career in the indepedent wrestling circuit here down south. I am hoping to get back to my federation, Bluegrass Championship Wrestling, within the next couple of months. As for now, I have been contacted to fly to Texas to shoot a feature film coming in fall of 2006. Im not giving away any details just yet on that one!
Visitors to this page.
"The fear is worse than the pain." -- Shannon Bahr