Miss Kara Slice
|A managerial beauty who has already graced countless East Coast ringsides in her fledging career, Miss Kara Slice is moving up quickly in the ranks of the independent wrestling circuit in her native New Jersey. And although you might not guess it to look at her, this lovely lady has stepped INTO the ring on occasion to battle it out with her rivals! In training now, don't be surprised when Miss Kara steps through the ropes on a more regular basis.|| ||
Miss Kara Slice's|
Miss Kara Slice's Profile...
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130
- Hair: Light-brown
- Eyes: Blue
- Hometown: Morristown, New Jersey (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -354 months
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: A very cute red and black cheerleader outfit to root my man on!
- Manager Of: Ace Darling (ISPW), Kevin Knight (IWF), One Man Mike Dell (ECPW), Julio Fantastico (NEW), Judas Young (WXW) and Sal Sincere (NCW).
- Have Managed: Inferno Kid, Slayer, Biggie Biggs, Rik Ratchet, Jose Rivera and Billy Reil.
- Biggest Allies: Bobcat, Judas Young, Inferno Kid, Tommy Fierro, Moondog Wenzel, Rik Ratchet, Felipe, Donnie B., Julio Fantastico, Joey Matthews, Christian York, Sal E. Graziano and A.J. Sparxx.
- Most Hated Enemies: I don't worry about making enemies. It takes up too much time. I just concentrate on managing my men to the top!
- Career Highlight: There have been so many already! One would be working with Julio Fantastico in a match against Jerry "The King" Lawler and Miss Kitty. Another was working on live TV for the WXW Sportsfest. And another highlight was getting the chance to wrestle against Ryan Shamrock in the early part of my career.
- Favorite Wrestlers: "Macho Man" Randy Savage has been my hero ever since I was a little girl.
- Wrestling Ambition: Although I mainly manage now, I am currently in training to become a better wrestler. I still have a long way to go, but I know that with a lot of hard work and determination I can make it "in the ring" in addition to managing my men. Hopefully, I'll have the talent to make it to one of the major federations someday. That's where I would love to be.
Miss Kara Slice's Personal Notes...
Right now I am really concentrating all my free time to improving my wrestling skills...so my personal life IS wrestling! I work out 5 to 6 times a week with a combination of cardio & weight training. I eat 5 or 6 small meals a day and watch what I eat carefully. I eat correctly, but I don't deprive myself of a little "cheat" now and then! And since I'm training, checking out the local bakery has become a fun-only window shopping experience! But I must admit that eating healthy is a lifestyle that I have gotten used to and really enjoy. You want to know some of my favorite things? Okay! Color: Blue...Singer: Brian McKnight...Food: Chocolate-covered Strawberries (Ummmmm!)...Movies: Fear, The Green Mile, Good Will Hunting...Sport: Basketball (that's AFTER wrestling, of course!)...TV Show: Roseanne...Actors: Tom Hanks, Mark Wahlberg...Actress: Halle Berry...Person I Admire: Miss Elizabeth.
Visitors to this page.
"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...one step at a time." -- Joe Girard