Hailing from The Windy City...Chicago, Illinois...the powerful and beautiful Melanie Cruise has been making her presence felt on the Midwest ladies wrestling scene. At six-feet tall, this athletic young woman has been catching the attention of all who see her in action...especially her opponents! Mixing an old-school style of brawling with her outright disregard for the rules, Melanie has been close to unstoppable as she cruises up the rankings of the women's wrestling division. Melanie Cruise: a future champion in the making!
Melanie Cruise's Stats...
- Height: 6' 0"
- Weight: Enough to kick your a$$.
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
- Hometown: Chicago, Illinois (USA)
Melanie Cruise's Profile...
- How It Started: I owe this one to my brother. He wrestled for a fed and I would always go watch him. I wanted to join, but I took a scholarship for track and I was too far away. But after I was done with that, I signed up for training...the day I got back! And it's history ever since.
- Gimmick: I do whatever I have to do to win. Simple as that.
- Wrestling Style: I was trained by guys who grew up on the old school style, so I have a mix of old school and power. Oh...and I love breaking the rules. : )
- Biggest Win: All my wins are the biggest.
- Worst Loss: Whenever I lose it's always my worst loss.
- Favorite Type of Match: Wrestling is my passion, so of course I love every type of match. I've been in tags, intergender tags, best-of-three fall matches, street fights and even a dumpster match!
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Spinning sideslam; various suplexes; powerslams; pretty much anything that flattens my opponent down into the mat.
- Finisher: The Angle Slam and/or a version of the Farooq Slam.
- Biggest Allies: The only person I align myself with in the ring is my tag partner, Kanoa.
- Toughest Opponent(s): Every person I have wrestled has put up a great fight. It's all about who can outsmart the other person.
- Wrestling Ambition: Every wrestler's dream is to go all the way in wrestling. Some make it and some don't. As long as I'm wrestling for the rest of my life, I don't mind where it is.
Melanie Cruise's Personal Notes...
Athletics has always been in my blood. I played basketball and threw for track in high school and college. Those sports stopped when I started wrestling.....Wrestling has opened the doors for a lot of things: modeling, music and, mostly, a family.....I owe a lot to P.O.W.W. and huge thanks to everyone on the roster. They have gotten me to where I am now.....Wrestling has opened my eyes to what life really is. It's a dog eat dog world, but I wouldn't have it any other way.