|Hut-2-3-4! Uh-oh...sounds like combat girl Major Burns is heading to the ring leading her off-the-wall charge, Section 8. The problem is, some people question whether The Major is "all there" herself! In full camoflage--and big, heavy, butt-kicking combat boots--wrestling fans are best advised to stay clear of this lady whenever they see her at ringside.|| ||
Major Burns' Profile...
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: Insert witty non-answer here.
- Hair: Reddish-brown (though subject to change)
- Eyes: Green/blue
- Hometown: Manasquan, New Jersey (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -426 months
- How It Started: I guess it's the classic "discovered" story: I was attending UWC's annual Toys for Tots show and the promoter, Lois Thomas, asked me if I wanted to be a valet for the evening. I ended up in the corner of fan favorite Section 8. We hit it off immediately and have been inseparable ever since! I've been a wrestling fan since I was eight (thanks to Wendi Richter) and have always wanted to be involved in wrestling in some way.
- Gimmick: I am the handler for Section 8. He's a nice guy, but isn't really playing with a full deck. Then again, I'm one to talk! I'm usually content to stay in his corner, cheering him on and annoying his opponents, but if I feel he's in trouble I'm not afraid to step in physically on his behalf.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: Black tee-shirt, tight camo jeans, camo hat and HUGE black boots (the better to kick butt with, my dear).
- Manager Of: Section 8.
- Have Managed: Dave Patera.
- Biggest Allies: Section 8; Sienna Blaze; Rick Silver; The Orphan; Bill Ding.
- Most Hated Enemies: Taylor Nicole; Joe Rules; Liz Savage; Brian Mitchell Foster; Jonny Grecco.
- Career Highlight: My first physical altercation against Taylor Nicole at JWA United's SummerBash 3, where I managed to hold my own (yeah, I pulled your hair, dear...get over it!).
- Favorite Wrestlers: Section 8; Stevie Richards; Victoria; Steve Corino.
- Wrestling Ambition: I'd like to work as many places, and in front of as many fans, as I possibly can. I'd also like to start training to wrestle in the near future.
Major Burns' Personal Notes...
I am a recent arrival to New Jersey, having previously lived in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.....I'm not much of a sports fan, but I'm a Cheesehead through and through. GO PACK GO!.....My boyfriend and I are raising a well-adjusted Betta fish named Yoda.....I'm a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000, M*A*S*H (of course), Ranma 1/2, Iron Chef, Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals (EVOO!) and my not-so-secret vice, Days of Our Lives (I'm a huge Sami Brady mark).....My favorite movie is The Princess Bride.....I enjoy cooking, and have been told I make a great lasagna.....I regularly listen to XM Satellite Radio's Opie & Anthony and Ron & Fez.....80's music is my favorite, ANY 80's music.....I was a regular attendee at ECW shows at the old Arena and ended up on TV lots of times (but please don't go looking for me, I was SO out of shape back then!).
Visitors to this page.
"Success is never final and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts." -- George F. Tiltonood