|Hut-2-3-4! Uh-oh...sounds like combat girl Major Burns is heading to the ring leading her off-the-wall charge, Section 8. The problem is, some people question whether The Major is "all there" herself! In full camoflage--and big, heavy, butt-kicking combat boots--wrestling fans are best advised to stay clear of this lady whenever they see her at ringside.|| ||
Major Burns' Profile...
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: Insert witty non-answer here.
- Hair: Reddish-brown (though subject to change)
- Eyes: Green/blue
- Hometown: Manasquan, New Jersey (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -426 months
- How It Started: I guess it's the classic "discovered" story: I was attending UWC's annual Toys for Tots show and the promoter, Lois Thomas, asked me if I wanted to be a valet for the evening. I ended up in the corner of fan favorite Section 8. We hit it off immediately and have been inseparable ever since! I've been a wrestling fan since I was eight (thanks to Wendi Richter) and have always wanted to be involved in wrestling in some way.
- Gimmick: I am the handler for Section 8. He's a nice guy, but isn't really playing with a full deck. Then again, I'm one to talk! I'm usually content to stay in his corner, cheering him on and annoying his opponents, but if I feel he's in trouble I'm not afraid to step in physically on his behalf.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: Black tee-shirt, tight camo jeans, camo hat and HUGE black boots (the better to kick butt with, my dear).
- Manager Of: Section 8.
- Have Managed: Dave Patera.
- Biggest Allies: Section 8; Sienna Blaze; Rick Silver; The Orphan; Bill Ding.
- Most Hated Enemies: Taylor Nicole; Joe Rules; Liz Savage; Brian Mitchell Foster; Jonny Grecco.
- Career Highlight: My first physical altercation against Taylor Nicole at JWA United's SummerBash 3, where I managed to hold my own (yeah, I pulled your hair, dear...get over it!).
- Favorite Wrestlers: Section 8; Stevie Richards; Victoria; Steve Corino.
- Wrestling Ambition: I'd like to work as many places, and in front of as many fans, as I possibly can. I'd also like to start training to wrestle in the near future.
Major Burns' Personal Notes...
I am a recent arrival to New Jersey, having previously lived in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.....I'm not much of a sports fan, but I'm a Cheesehead through and through. GO PACK GO!.....My boyfriend and I are raising a well-adjusted Betta fish named Yoda.....I'm a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000, M*A*S*H (of course), Ranma 1/2, Iron Chef, Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals (EVOO!) and my not-so-secret vice, Days of Our Lives (I'm a huge Sami Brady mark).....My favorite movie is The Princess Bride.....I enjoy cooking, and have been told I make a great lasagna.....I regularly listen to XM Satellite Radio's Opie & Anthony and Ron & Fez.....80's music is my favorite, ANY 80's music.....I was a regular attendee at ECW shows at the old Arena and ended up on TV lots of times (but please don't go looking for me, I was SO out of shape back then!).
Visitors to this page.
"There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet." -- William F. Halsey