Luscious Latasha's Stats...
- Height: 5' 0"
- Weight: 115
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Dark Brown
- Hometown: Temptation Island
Luscious Latasha's Profile...
- How It Started: I've been watching wrestling since I was five years old. The first show I went to was back
in 1997.It was a WWF Pay-Per-View and I was excited! I decided then that I wanted to become a professional wrestler. I started going to Yankee Pro Wrestling and South Coast Championship Wrestling in 2000.I started to help out around shows. Then I started training with Top Rope Promotions in September of 2003.
- Gimmick: I'm usually just the small girl underdog trying to get the win over opponents that tower over me.
- Wrestling Style: I'm still relying on all the basics and technical stuff for now. I want to get into high-flying moves later on.
- Gear: My gear is anything I feel like wearing that night. If I feel really good, I will put on a nice pair of short shorts and a lil top!
- Titles Held: Two-time SCCW Women's Champion (South Coast Championship Wrestling).
- Biggest Win: When I beat Nikki Valentine for the SCCW Women's Title the first time in New Bedford, MA in July of 2005 at "Deception". That's also the night I turned on my "friend" Vain and allied myself with "Mass Appeal" Jason Jaillet, who is now the first-ever Top Rope Promotions Heavyweight Champion!
- Worst Loss: When Nikki beat me for the championship. But now that I think about it, it's not that bad because I got it back just a couple of weeks later!
- Favorite Type of Match: Mixed Tag-Team; Singles.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Bulldog; Reverse DDT; Cartwheel; Neck-breakers.
- Finisher: "The Luscious-Breaker"...a swinging neckbomb (neck-breaker).
- Biggest Allies: "Mass Appeal" Jason Jailette; Amber; Jana.
- Most-Hated Enemies: Anyone that steps into the ring with me.
- Toughest Opponent(s): Toughest? Bring it on! Have not had one yet, that's for sure!
- Career Highlight: My first match in front of a packed show in
Bellingham, MA.It was a handicap match where Erica Exotica and I faced Trinity H. Campbell.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Trish Stratus;
- Wrestling Ambition: To do what I love, for however long my body can take it. Also, to be loved by the fans and to be known nationwide. My goal is to make it to WWE...but if I don't, I would be very happy with working for people that appreciate women's wrestling.
Luscious Latasha's Personal Notes...
In my spare time, I like to go online and surf the web.....I love to go shopping.....Listening to music is another thing I enjoy very much.....I'm a happy person. If you see me, most likely I'll be laughing. I laugh a lot. What can I say? I guess I'm just a happy kid doing what she loves!
Luscious Latasha's Upcoming Appearances...
- March 3, 2012: (WSU) Deer Park, NY
- Click here for details on all of Luscious Latasha's shows and appearances.