It may be hard to believe that this gorgeous and sexy 5' 4", 130-pound blonde beauty is a terror once she steps foot inside the ropes...but it's true. Not only is she a terror, she's fearless, too. How else can you describe a lady who has competed in thumbtack, broken glass and barbed-wire hardcore matches?! Lady Vendetta doesn't think of herself as a rule-breaker. Oh no. She considers herself "old-school". Of course, her opponents who have been hairpulled down to the mat, choked over the ropes or had their faces rearranged by the brutal blonde's nasty claws would tend to disagree. Love her or hate her, Lady Vendetta will certainly make you sit-up and take notice!
Lady Vendetta's Stats...
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 130
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Hometown: Noble, Illinois (USA)
Lady Vendetta's Profile...
- How It Started: I started as a manager for Mad Man Pondo. We went on tour out west with an indy group from Elizabethtown, KY...and before we hit the first town on the tour, one of the lady wrestlers got sick and had to return home. To keep women's wrestling on the card, I volunteered to take a crash course in pro wrestling! It didn't take me long to decide that I would rather be wrestling than managing any day. And since I studied Okinawan Karate and Jujitsu, it was very easy for me to learn.
- Gimmick: As far as "bad girl" or "good girl", I am really just what I am. How I act in the ring depends mostly on who I'm wrestling. If I'm wrestling a gal who runs her mouth all the time about how tough and smart she is, I figure she's just setting herself up for a fall. And I am more than happy to oblige her! If she cheats, I'm going to give as good as I get and she's going to wish she had never started it. I can get particularly nasty when mad...so "Vendetta" fits me perfectly!
- Wrestling Style: I like the old-school type wrestling. I feel anyone can get into a ring screaming obscenities and swinging...but it takes a lot more skill to use the old-school moves and be effective with them. It also depends on who I am in the ring with. If they want to play rough, I can dish it out extremely well. I don't take anyone's crap. I have also done hardcore matches in thumbtacks, barbed wire and pits of glass.
- Gear: I like to wear goth or punk type outfits as well as the "old style" one piece swimsuits, but I have accumulated many things over the years. It just depends on what my mood is. My trademark would be that I usually have skulls on somewhere. I am just very fond of them!
- Titles Held: I held the womens title for Bad To The Bone Wrestling out of Flora, Illinois from 1997-1999 until the federation fell on hard times and eventually folded. I also held the womens title for the National Wrestling Coalition from 2001-2005.
- Biggest Win: My greatest win was over Candi Divine in a Women's Thumbtack Deathmatch at the IWA Arena in Louisville, KY in 1996. The crowd was huge and both of us were fighting with the best of our abilities to keep ourselves out of the tacks. All I could feel was total exhilaration when the referee raised my hand...well...that and also a few tacks in my butt!
- Worst Loss: My worst loss was to Luna Vachon in a non-title BTTBW match in Flora, IL in 1995. Luna is an awesome competitor and unfortunately, I just did not have what it takes at that time to be able to defeat her. (In other words: she mopped the ring with me! lol!) I would take her on in a rematch any day though.
- Favorite Type of Match: SINGLES! NEVER trust anyone...even if they are supposed to be in your corner!
- Favorite Moves/Holds: It may not sound like much, but I can take a gals head off with one of my clotheslines. And I have a patented slam/splash move that will REALLY knock the fight out of 'em!
- Finisher: No set finisher...I just do whatever I think will put them down for the count depending on the circumstances of the match.
- Biggest Allies: I don't get close with other ladies because you never know when you'll have to climb into the ring against them. TRUST NO ONE!
- Most-Hated Enemies: Angel (formerly with ECW) and pretty much anyone else I step into the ring with. I'm in it to win...end of story!
- Toughest Opponent(s): Luna Vachon; Malia Hosaka; Sherrie Martel; Debbie Combs; Candie Divine.
- Career Highlight: When I wrestled in the Amphitheater in Chicago, IL for Windy City Wrestling. There were thousands and thousands of people and I had never been in front of a crowd like that. It was so AWESOME!
- Favorite Wrestlers: Bulldog Bob Brown; Luna Vachon; "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.
- Wrestling Ambition: My ambition is to keep wrestling for any indy federations that want me to come in. I prefer indy federations...you learn the true value of the sport when the whole federation has to work hard together to make it a success. I like being able to be myself and travel around to different federations as I please.
Lady Vendetta's Personal Notes...
I am married and have two daughters; a 13 year-old and and 11 year-old. One is a total tom boy and the other thinks she's a diva!.....I like listening to Ozzy, Metallica and almost any other heavy metal group.....I love horror movies, can't get enough of them! But I am a bigger fan of the old ones than the new stuff!.....I'm also a fan of Stephen King and an avid reader.....I have an associates degree in Administration of Justice.....And do you know about my pet? He's 7-foot,