|You never know what you're going to see when New England manager Kacie Danyells heads to the ring. Will you see the arrogant and cocky valet who will break any rule to see her man victorious? Or will the sweet, innocent Kacie show up to cheer on the crowd in support of her wrestler? Actually, you may soon be seeing Kacie Danyells bouncing off the ropes as her ultimate goal is to make the jump from manager to wrestler!|| ||
Kacie Danyells' Profile...
- Height: 5' 3"
- Weight: 130
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Baby blue
- Hometown: Fall River, Massachusetts (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -408 months
- How It Started: I've always loved wrestling, but growing up I wasn't allowed to watch it. But that didn't stop me from sneaking into my brother's room to watch it with him when I was 7 years old. We, like all other little kids who love wrestling, used to play around and pretend we were the wrestlers on T.V. At about 11, my dad gave up and let me watch wrestling. I was hooked on it. I always used to say: "Oh, I can do that!" At about 13, my brother started wrestling in a local fed and I soon wanted to do it. After a few months of convincing, my father gave in and told me I could wrestle. At the age of 14, during the summer, I started valeting in a fed by the name of RDW. It wasn't big but it was enough to get me hyped up. That only lasted the summer and then I began valeting for ACW. That's what I've been doing ever since and it feels great everytime I hear the music start up and I get to go out there. Whether I'm a heel and getting booed or a face getting cheered, I feel something I have never felt before when I get out there. It's a feeling I never want to go away.
- Gimmick: When I'm a heel I play the cocky, arrogant girl who thinks she's the best at everything and who everyone want but can't have because she's too good for everyone. When I'm a face (I love being a face!) I play that innocent girl that's not so innocent...and I am willing to stand up to anyone and not back down, even if I'm going to get my butt kicked.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: No particular outfit, but I do wear a lot of black and pink. It's naughty...yet girly. ; )
- Manager Of: "The Icon" Mark Quinn.
- Have Managed: "The Youth" Michael Thorne.
- Biggest Allies: Bloodstone; Scotty Jive; Chris Tyler; Angel.
- Most Hated Enemies: "The Youth"; Scott Levesque.
- Career Highlight: There's actually a couple of them. One was where I gave Scotty Jive the lariet and had the crowd yell "OMG!" since no girls really ever give the lariet. The second one was when I was told by numerous people in my fed that all the new valets look up to me because I'm actually willing to train with the guys to wrestle.
- Favorite Wrestlers: I've always loved Jeff Hardy, but my favorite male wrestler would be between Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan. For the females, Victoria and Lita are my two favorites. I am also a big, big fan of Christy Hemme (even though she's not a wrestler) because she came into the business so vibrant and willing to learn and is doing whatever she can to prove she has what it takes to become a wrestler.
- Wrestling Ambition: I'd love to eventually at least become well-known throughout the indy circuit and to be able to wrestle throughout most of the US. And if I get lucky, maybe someday make it to the WWE...you can never set your dreams too high.
Kacie Danyells' Personal Notes...
I love going bowling with my friends.....Hanging out when I'm not working is always one of the best things. Sometimes I just like to go to my friend's house and watch football and baseball games.....I listen to any type of music as long as I like it. I love Disturbed, Jay Z, Kanye West, Fabolous, Christina Aguilera, Three Doors Down, Matchbox Twenty, G-Unit...anything and everything.....I'm in high school for culinary arts. I love decorating wedding cakes!.....I would love to own my own bar eventually.....I played on the tennis team freshman year of high school.....I love the show Gilmore Girls, along with all wrestling shows (Smackdown, RAW, NWA-TNA).....I'm a huge fan of Lindsay Lohan.....One of the best days ever would probably have to be getting to meet Hulk Hogan. I have pics with him where we are arm wrestling! lol!).....I've also met Three Doors Down, which was amazing.....I love doing anything creative and fun.
Visitors to this page.
"To have more, we must first become more." -- Jim Rohn