|She may look like a girlie-girl, but Fate has a very mean side to her...and it usually shows itself whenever she steps into the wrestling ring. The fans call her prissy and bitchy and she takes that as a compliment! Fate admits to being a cheater. She's gained a reputation for being a back-stabber. She even views being power hungry as a virtue! Fate is determined to make it big in the wrestling game...and she's going to look good while doing it!|| ||
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 150
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Blue
- Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/WrestlerProfileLayout.asp on line 146
- Years In Wrestling: -380 months
- How It Started: The guys in my family always watched wrestling, which I couldn't stand at the time. The only wrestling I could ever watch was the women...for some reason, it got my attention. I was only about 7 when I started watching women wrestling. When I was in my early teen years I did not care for it anymore at all. It took to the age of 17 for me to become interested again. I will say I became interested in all of wrestling, I fell in love with it. My first show at the Baltimore arena got me hooked. The crowd was amazing and so was the show. I knew when I left that night, I wanted to feel what those wrestlers feel when they walk down the ramp and into the ring. At the age of 19 I started in a wrestling school and had my first show in 2001.
- Gimmick: My gimmick is a girlie-girl with a mean edge...very prissy and bitchy. I am a cheater, a back-stabber and very power hungry.
- Wrestling Style: I wrestle Japanese and Mexican style. I have a very unique combination. I do a lot of brawling, high-flying, technical and rule-breaking. I believe I am the new generation style wrestler.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I wear a bright pink shirt with hearts or with sequins and black pants with pink pin stripes. I come out with a purse and hairspray.
- Titles Held: EWA Maryland Tag Title.
- Biggest Win: My win against Derrick Fraiser and Stevie Riggs (EWA), for the tag titles.
- Worst Loss: When I lost the belt to Jim Christian and Jaxx Craven (EWA).
- Favorite Type of Match: Singles and tag matches are both favorites.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: My favorite moves are the Curb Stomp, Yucuza Kick to the face, and a Hanging Man DDT off the corner turn buckle.
- Finisher: Flatliner (face-first to the mat).
- Biggest Allies: Kylie Pierce is my tag partner in EWA. I also have a manager named Marcus "King Kong Dowling". In my real life, I am cool with everyone invovled in the business.
- Most Hated Enemies: The Legion of Ungood.
- Career Highlight: In 2006 I had an awesome singles match with Sumi Saiki (a wrestler from Japan). I received "Best Match of the Night. My tag team, The Jawbreakers with Kylie Pierce, is starting to take off in the indy scene. We've had a lot of publicity surrounding our matches lately.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Ric Flair; Victoria; Molly Holly; and The Kick-Ass Queens from Japan.
- Wrestling Ambition: I want to be in the WWE. I hope that my unique techniques and hard work pay off.
Fate's Personal Notes...
- I love rock and alternative music.
- I am a huge fan of horror movies and I have a huge collection.
- My cats are named after the Rocky movies. Their names are Rocky and Adrianne.
- My boyfriend is a big indy wrestler, Ruckus from CZW in Philadelphia, PA.
- One of my dreams is to be in a horror movie.
- I'm a huge fan of sports cars.
- I love roller coasters!
- My favorite actresses are Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon.