Diane Von Hoffman
|In a career that has spanned three decades, Diane Von Hoffman (a.k.a. Moondog Fifi) has seen and done it all in the wrestling business. From training with the greats such as Fabulous Moolah...to teaming up with the legendary Leilani Kai...to holding championships in the rough and brutal world of Japanese rings...Ms. Von Hoffman has proved she belongs at the top of the list of superstars in this sport. And she's not through yet! Moondog Fifi is still carrying her bone to ringsides throughout the Indy circuit and clobbering opponents as she looks to add more victories to her already overflowing collection! || ||
Diane Von Hoffman's Profile...
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: 165
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/WrestlerProfileLayout.asp on line 146
- Years In Wrestling: -134 months
- Gimmick: Started career as a big, bad German girl. Now I've found success as Moondog Fifi...sister of the legendary Moondogs, Rex and Spot.
- Wrestling Style: Listen...I don't do that technical or high-flying garbage. I wrestle to win and the tougher and rougher it is, the better I like it. If I have to punch, stomp, bite or use my bone on someone to take them out, that's just the way it is. I hate wrestling pansies!
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: Tattered jeans, wild hair and, of course, I'll never go to the ring without my trusty bone.
- Titles Held: USWA Title, MWA Title, All-Japan Women's Tag-Team Title (with Leilani Kai).
- Biggest Win: They're ALL big wins to me! But, I especially liked beating the hell out of Jacqueline for the USWA Title.
- Worst Loss: Losing the belt against Yokata Reme in Japan.
- Favorite Type of Match: I like singles matches best...there's no one there to interfere with me beating the daylights out of my opponent.
- Finisher: There's a couple: The cross-faced chicken wing, or the sleeper...I use whichever one I think will produce the most pain at the time.
- Biggest Allies: I would have to say my biggest ally for all these years is still Leilani Kai.
- Most Hated Enemies: I don't have any enemies, but I consider any opponent a challenge that has to be overcome by any means possible. Lady Victoria is getting ready to find out about this. She has been saying a lot of things about me...that she is gonna kick my butt...that she is better than me...but she has another thing coming. She'll find out when I cleanup the ring with her!
- Career Highlight: My first match on the road with Moolah as my partner in NYC at Madison Square Garden was a real thrill. Also, wrestling at Boston Gardens in front of 40-50,000 people.
Diane Von Hoffman's Personal Notes...
I am happily married and have two beautiful daughters. They bring a lot of joy into my life.....I have three dogs and at times, they are just like children!.....When I'm not in the ring, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially camping, boating and swimming.
Visitors to this page.
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." -- Thomas Paine