|Out of Calgary, Alberta comes the powerful Charlotte Webb...and if you're lucky, you won't find yourself standing across the ring from her! Charlotte was inspired to become a wrestler when she began hitting the weights at her local gym. She has now added power-lifting to her training, making her all the more dangerous once the bell sounds. Watch out for this powerful lady as she takes on the world in her quest to become a champion of the squared circle.|| ||
Charlotte Webb's Profile...
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 150
- Hair: Darkest brown
- Eyes: Dark blue
- Hometown: Calgary, Alberta (CAN)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/WrestlerProfileLayout.asp on line 146
- Years In Wrestling: -400 months
- How It Started: I used to watch wrestling in the 80's when I was a kid. I very distinctly remember jumping off the back of the couch to blast my brother with a double axe handle. Ouch! I usually didn't bully my brother and sisters. But then Hulk Hogan started preaching about eating your veggies and taking your vitamines and I decided I was too cool for Hogan. I belive my exact thoughts were "bite me Hogan". Fast forward to 2000: I got hooked on watching wrestling while I lifted weights. When I started working out in February 2000 I weighed 230-pounds...so you could say I found westling inspiring. Another thought that was going through my head was "I could do that". That was also the reason to really kick up the workout and become an athlete. Originally, I liked the athleticism of wrestling. But after working a few matches, the thing I have developed a respect for is ring psychology and the ring vets who can really get a crowd hating them. That's talent.
- Gimmick: I am a vicious, determined woman...yet always a lady.
- Wrestling Style: Brawler/power.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I like to where velvet, fishnet and lace. Right now my outfits are black and frosty blue.
- Titles Held: First HWC Superstar Title.
- Biggest Win: When I finally beat Griffin (Sarah Stock) on January 18, 2003.
- Worst Loss: Any of the matches I lost to Griffin.
- Favorite Type of Match: Pretty much anything other than catfights or evening gown matches.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: My favorites tend to be on vicious/power side: suplexes; submissions; etc.
- Finisher: I don't have any set finisher yet. I have ended matches with sleeper holds, choke slams and sit-down pile drivers.
- Biggest Allies: Don't need them.
- Most Hated Enemies: Griffin.
- Career Highlight: My first match with Griffin in October of 2002 in Calgary, Alberta. This was the most important of all the matches I had with her because she was the first women I had ever worked with. Sarah is pretty tough, so this was a chance for me to really show what I could do with someone talented.
- Favorite Wrestlers: From past WWF: Bull Nakano (she made Alundra Blaze look fragile!); Curent WWE: Ivory (especially her "Right To Censor" gimmick...one of the best WWE ladies on the mike); Victoria.
- Wrestling Ambition: I would like to work with as many different workers, in as many federations, in as many different places as I can. I want to see the world. I would also like to expand my repertoire of moves. Perhaps I can become The Woman Of A Thousand Holds?! And last but not least: today North America...tomorrow the World...and then next, the WWE? If they are worthy!
Charlotte Webb's Personal Notes...
Favorite Channels: Food TV, Space, TLC and A&E.....I have one lone surviving cat, Betty. She is the only creature I know that can look classy in hot pink.....I have recently become hooked on power-lifting (Rick Titan showed me how to do it).....In High School and Junior High (7-12) I was involved in Drama and Music. The improv that I took in Drama Class really helps in the ring.....I am also a "sometimes guest host" on The Voice Of Wrestling.