|Brandi Alexander is quite simply one of the roughest, toughest, nastiest ladies in the sport today. But, she's also one of the most-talented and most-popular wrestlers--male or female--on the indy scene. This rowdy brunette grappler has no gimmick. She has no angle. She has no ring "character". She simply steps through the ropes and destroys opponent after opponent as she collects the W's on her record. Although she's well-versed in technical and old-school styles, Brandi doesn't give a second thought to resorting to down-and-dirty ring brutality if it helps in getting her the 1-2-3 that she seeks. Brandi is already a top indy star...and the WWF isn't far away!|| ||
Brandi Alexander's Profile...
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: 135
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Hometown: Fayetteville, West Virginia (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/WrestlerProfileLayout.asp on line 146
- Years In Wrestling: -281 months
- How It Started: I trained at the Monster Factory in South Jersey under the tutelage of "Pretty Boy" Larry Sharpe and Glenn Ruth. I had watched wrestling since I was a little girl with my dad...and I loved Sherri Martel. I just decided that this was what I wanted to do. I met Toni Altomore (former tag partner of Lou Albano) through a friend's grandfather. At first he sent me to The Faboulous Moolah's school in Columbia, NC. I dragged a friend with me and drove 16 hours to meet her. Unfortunately, she didn't have any girls at the school and I couldn't afford to live in NC...so I came back and found a school closer to home. Toni was old friends with Larry and gave him a call. So I headed to New Jersey which was only 2 1/2 hours from home. I went for a tryout and loved it...so I continued to train there. I drove there and back every Saturday, AND every Sunday since I couldn't afford a hotel room!
- Gimmick: I don't have a gimmick. I don't want a gimmick. All I want is to collect my victories, whatever way I can.
- Wrestling Style: Super-Heel; Old-School; and NO nonsense in the ring.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I usually wear a two-piece or pants outfit. I always have my shin guards on with matching covers...I don't want to get injured when I'm kicking the stuffing out of my opponent.
- Titles Held: New England Wrestling; Canadian Wrestling Alliance; Independent Wrestling Council (Current); Appalachian Pro Wrestling Cruiserweight.
- Biggest Win: Defeating Miss Madness (Mona/Molly Holly) on WCW Thunder.
- Worst Loss: Losing to Miss Madness on Thunder the following week.
- Favorite Type of Match: Tag and singles matches.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Front face kick.
- Finisher: German suplex.
- Biggest Allies: Lexie Fyfe; Leilani Kai; Molly Holly.
- Most Hated Enemies: Sierra; Nicole Starr.
- Career Highlight: Having the opportunity to wrestle on television during WCW Thunder.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Bret Hart.
- Wrestling Ambition: My ambition is, of course, to wrestle for the WWF in their Women's Division...and to wrestle successfully as long as I can.
Brandi Alexander's Personal Notes...
When I'm not eating, breathing, watching and studying wrestling, I'm home enjoying my three dogs: Titan (Australian Shepherd), WolfGang (Siberian Husky), and our latest addition, Mocha (Australian Shepherd and Chow mix).....I work out at the gym five days a week to keep in top shape.....I also train in kickboxing.....I do my best to take care of myself, so I'm not a big drinker or nightclub goer. I'm pretty much a homebody.
Visitors to this page.
"Today, this hour, this minute is the day, the hour, the minute for each of us to sense the fact that life is good, with all its trials and troubles, and perhaps more interesting because of them." -- Robert Updegraff