|Hailing from the great Northwest, beautiful Angyl has been catching the eye of fans across the great states of Washington and Oregon as she leads her men to the gold! This sexy manager, with her gorgeous figure and seductive smile, can't help but attract attention. And while this pretty Angyl has been a raging success outside the ropes, she's currently training for a career inside the ring. You can be sure that when Angyl enters the arena to compete, she'll be as successful in attracting victories as she is in attracting the admiring eyes of male wrestling fans!|| ||
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 125
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Green
- Hometown: Longview, Washington (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -380 months
- How It Started: I have been going to wrestling shows since I was 3 years old. I always loved wrestling and became very close with a lot of the wrestlers. It was always my dream to be a wrestler. The kids at school used to tease me because I loved wrestling so much and that just wasn't normal for a girl...although it did get a lot of attention from the boys at school! When I was 16, I talked to Steve Rizzono about being a valet. He told me what I would have to do, but he said that I had to wait until I was 18. Well, as soon as I turned 18, I got my wrestling valet license for Oregon and Washington. I sent my pictures to a couple of promotions I'd heard about and got booked with Superior Wrestling Sport in Northern Washington. After that, I worked a couple of shows with ECCW out of Canada and everything progressed from there.
- Gimmick: My gimmick...that is hard to say. I just go out there and become a total bitch. Basically, I do whatever it takes to get my man over. I used to think it was all about getting cheered, but now I just love to go out there and hear all the fans booing and yelling. It's just a lot of fun.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I never wear the same thing. But it's usually something sexy.
- Manager Of: Little Nasty Boy.
- Have Managed: Smart Bart Sawyer; Dr. Luther; Chase Stevens; Anthony "The Freak" Ingram; Nikki Sixx; Vance Nevada; Damon Scythe; X-Rated Sean Barr; The Governor; Wilson Kaine.
- Biggest Allies: Little Nasty Boy.
- Most Hated Enemies: There's not one person in particular that I hate. I just hate anyone who tries to get in our way.
- Career Highlight: Being profiled in the Fall 2004 issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated Women of Wrestling magazine.
- Favorite Wrestlers: My all-time favorite wrestler is not with us anymore. It was Art Barr (Betelguise, "The American Love Machine"). Unfortunately, he passed away in November of 1994, but memories of him will always be with me. He overcame so many obstacles to get to where he was. He was a good friend and a great role model. Any time wrestling starts to get tough and I think that I might want to quit, I just think about him and it always gets me through. As for current wrestlers...it's tough because there are so many good ones out there! But I guess I would have to say Raven is my favorite.
- Wrestling Ambition: Well, right now I am only managing...but I am training to be a wrestler. I hope to someday make it to a big wrestling promotion. I just want to be the best that I can possibly be.
Angyl's Personal Notes...
Hmmm...I am so busy with work and wrestling practice, it seems as though I don't have much of a personal life these days! But I do love to dance. One of my favorite things is to go out dancing with my girlfriends. It's a blast.....As for hobbies: Does flirting count? I'm a huge flirt. I can't help it! I guess it just comes naturally [smile].....I love to shop! I can spend hours at the mall.....Fashion is a big interest.....I spend most of my time at my job. It's pretty much my home away from home.....I have several cats.....My favorite color is pink.....I don't really have a favorite band. I like all styles of music, but mostly I listen to country--although my friends don't exactly agree with my musical tastes.....I have a couple of tattoos. I have a dolphin with a moon and stars around it on my lower back, and another on my ankle that's a dolphin and rose. I also have a blue angel teddy bear on my hip.....My favorite food is fast food. I'm horrible when it comes to eating right. I just love french fries way too much!.....My favorite actresses are Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock. I love their films.....My fave actor is Adam Sandler. I think he is soooo funny. I have all of his movies!
Visitors to this page.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." -- George Carlin